MLB Prime Birch M110 Pennies Baseball Bat
The all-new Pennies bat is money in the bank. We gave the M110, one of our oldest turning models, new life with a look that features a copper barrel with black branding that fades into a black handle. It carries the lightest swing weight of any MLB Prime model with a slightly thicker handle for a balanced feel, giving you unprecedented control through the zone.
The Louisville Slugger MLB
Prime lineup is the pinnacle of wood bats. Our team has applied its
extensive wood bat knowledge to develop a product that, from knob to
cup, is unmatched. Each of these models feature an easy-to-read knob
medallion embedded in the knob that indicates the MLB Prime grade of
wood, the species and the length, with the bat name and production date
engraved in the surrounding area. These bats also feature a
Craftsman-Style Cup, created specifically to curb breakage and maintain
hardness on contact. To give these bats an unparalleled look and feel,
all MLB Prime models are coated with our EXOPRO finish, which creates a
beautiful mirror-like appearance and unmatched level of hardness.
Seamless Decals on the center, end and back brands blend into the bat
almost as intricately as the grain itself. All in all, MLB Prime bats
are the finest Louisville Slugger bats created in over a century of
craftsmanship. This is the MLB Prime lineup. This is Louisville Slugger.
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
- Knob Medallion: Easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- Seamless Decals: Louisville Slugger’s exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Our completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- Color: Fade - Black to Copper Pearl